Golden Age Youth. Empowering the next generation of Muslims.
We at Golden Age Youth firmly believe in the value of creating outstanding experiences for the next generation of Muslims. These experiences allow the young Muslims to learn and grow together we want to be a platform for local scholars and speakers to share knowledge.
We believe that creating a “golden age” starts with our youth, who are at a pivotal, “golden” age in their personal development as Muslims.
It is our mission to provide programs that allow these youth to learn, grow, and mature into the next generation of Muslim leaders. After assessing the different programs in the Atlanta Muslim community, we realized that the middle school age group was severely underserved. This is a huge disservice to not only the youth but our entire communities. Middle School is a vital time for adolescents to learn more about their values, their deen and most importantly, their sense of self.
Youth Served Since Inception
Communities Served Around the U.S
- “We found Golden Age tutoring to be very beneficial for our children. They enjoyed the one on one supper over the summer and found Golden Age Tutoring to be challenging, yet purposeful. The tutor was top notch, thorough, and challenging. She also communicated very well with us as parents to keep us updated on their progress. We would highly recommend Golden Age Tutoring for all students.” -Golden Age Parent
- “My boys have been doing Quran class with a tutor all summer and will continue as long as possible. I have been very impressed with the quality of tutor, professionalism, and communication. I have been provided a summary after each session on what the kids accomplished, what their homework is and what they will do next time. Administration has done a great job on regular follow-up to ensure the sessions are going as expected and if I had any feedback. Thank you for making this process so much smoother!” -Golden Age Parent
- Golden Age Youth hosted a seminar at Masjid al-Furqan titled "Our Father Adam" taught by Br. Matib Ahmed. It was a good introduction to the life of the Prophet Adam for our community. There definitely is a need for youth-oriented educational initiatives in the Atlanta Muslim community, and Golden Age Youth is definitely providing that!
- Two of my middle school girls went to Golden Age Youth camp last year. They had an amazing time at camp. The organization did an excellent job of keeping the youth entertained with age-appropriate activities from both Deen and outdoor activities. The food was good too! We liked how all activities were centered around Islam. Most importantly our girls got a chance to meet and make new friends from around town. Being outdoors build team spirit and gives our youth a chance to disconnect from their normal routine. Great job Golden Age Youth Organizers!
- I believe that Golden Age is a group of very dedicated youth. I was very impressed with their planning and execution of the event at Masjid Al-Furqan. It was professionally organized.