It is our mission to provide programs that turn today’s youth into tomorrow’s foremost community members, scholars and leaders.
We believe that creating a “golden age” begins with inspiring our youngest, who are at a pivotal, “golden” age in their personal development.
Golden Age creates transformative educational and spiritual experiences where youth can learn and grow together. The organization is a platform for educators and scholars to pass knowledge, love, and wisdom to the next generation.
Youth Served Since Inception
Communities Served Around the U.S
- “We found Golden Age tutoring to be very beneficial for our children. They enjoyed the one on one supper over the summer and found Golden Age Tutoring to be challenging, yet purposeful. The tutor was top notch, thorough, and challenging. She also communicated very well with us as parents to keep us updated on their progress. We would highly recommend Golden Age Tutoring for all students.” -Golden Age Parent
- “My boys have been doing Quran class with a tutor all summer and will continue as long as possible. I have been very impressed with the quality of tutor, professionalism, and communication. I have been provided a summary after each session on what the kids accomplished, what their homework is and what they will do next time. Administration has done a great job on regular follow-up to ensure the sessions are going as expected and if I had any feedback. Thank you for making this process so much smoother!” -Golden Age Parent
- Golden Age Youth hosted a seminar at Masjid al-Furqan titled "Our Father Adam" taught by Br. Matib Ahmed. It was a good introduction to the life of the Prophet Adam for our community. There definitely is a need for youth-oriented educational initiatives in the Atlanta Muslim community, and Golden Age Youth is definitely providing that!
- Duis libero lorem, finibus sit amet hendrerit sed, interdum vestibulum lectus. Nunc porttitor auctor velit et molestie. Nunc porttitor auctor velit et molestie. Ut varius, massa et interdum facilisis. In sollicitudin pharetra porttitor.
- Two of my middle school girls went to Golden Age Youth camp last year. They had an amazing time at camp. The organization did an excellent job of keeping the youth entertained with age-appropriate activities from both Deen and outdoor activities. The food was good too! We liked how all activities were centered around Islam. Most importantly our girls got a chance to meet and make new friends from around town. Being outdoors build team spirit and gives our youth a chance to disconnect from their normal routine. Great job Golden Age Youth Organizers!